- Diabetes is a chronic, metabolic disease?characterized by elevated levels of blood glucose (or blood sugar). Too much sugar in the blood for a long period can lead to serious health problems. If left untreated, diabetes can cause?many complications that would seriously impact the quality of life and shorten the life expectancy of the people with it. Currently there is no known?cure to diabetes but people with diabetes can stay healthy by managing their disease through diet and the help of medicine. A unique collection of 179 small molecules affecting the development of diabetes is an effective tool for diabetes research and drug screening.
- A unique collection of 179 diabetes related compounds;
- Bioactivity and?safety?confirmed by clinical research and trials;
- The major targets include SGLT, PPAR, DPP-4, OC receptor, AMPK, etc.
- Detailed compound information with structure, target, activity, IC50 value, and biological activity description;
- Structurally diverse, medicinally active, and cell permeable;
- NMR and HPLC validated to ensure high purity and quality;
The compound library can be highly customized. You can select compounds, quantities, format (dry/solid or DMSO), plate map, and concentration to meet your specific requirement. Please check our Compound Library Instructions for more information.